Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Stick Docs may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect:
– When you schedule a repair pick up, purchase a product, download a mobile app, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences.
How we use your personal information:
– The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Stick Docs’ latest product and service announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by unsubscribing to emails sent by Stick Docs or email Stick Docs with to be removed from our list.
– We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
– From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Stick Docs, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
– We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Stick Doc’s products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
– We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where a Stick Docs mobile app is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
– We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
– With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve Stick Docs’ mobile app.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Stick Docs website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Stick Docs may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Stick Docs website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Stick Docs may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Stick Docs to provide products and services, or that help Stick Docs market to customers.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Stick docs to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Stick Docs takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Stick Docs online services such as “request a pick up schedule” protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by Stick Docs we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Stick Docs services. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Stick Docs websites, products, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third-party mobile app. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.